Get into your first home sooner
Full turn-key House & Land Packages from $240,000
Pick from our participating estates across NSW & VIC
To qualify for the Bramwell Homes’ First Home Buyer Program, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You (the applicant) is a qualified First Home Buyer.
- At least one applicant is permanently employed.
- All applicants must have a good credit record.
- All applicants must have a good rental history.
You are a First Home Buyer if all following conditions are satisfied:
- You (the applicant) must be a natural person and not a company or trust.
- At least one applicant is a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
- Each applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- All applicants and/or their spouse/de facto have not owned a residential property, jointly, separately or with some other person, in any State or Territory of Australia before July 2000.
- All applicants and/or their spouse/de facto have not previously owned a residential property jointly, separately or with some other person in any State or Territory of Australia, and occupied that property for a continuous period of at least six months.
- At least one applicant will occupy the home as their principal place of residence for a continuous period of 6 months, commencing within 12 months of settlement or construction of the home.
We offer free consultation for all eligible customers.